With an IDX populated web site, you will have more time to sell property, conduct business and be successful in your career. IDX Real Estate Web Design Real estate web design can be much more than your photo and contact details. It can also do more than simply attract visitors to view your services and attempt to contact you to learn more. IDX, which is short for Internet Data eXchange, is a system that has been developed so that realtors and brokers can freely and simply share one another’s listing details to their own customers.
The Benefits of Regularly Update Content
By providing this in-depth and up-to-date level of information, you are virtually guaranteeing that visitors will stay longer and the longer a person stays on your web site, the more likely they are to make a purchase, contact you, or complete any other desired action. Because a broker web site is often able to display more detail and offer properties from a greater number of agencies, this puts the ball firmly in the broker’s court and levels the playing field with the larger, competing organizations.
The possibilities are virtually endless. SQL databases are used to store data, manage contacts, index photographs and files while a front-end system can be developed a Content Management System. This provides a searchable photo gallery for your web site clients to search through. Content Management Systems have become popular because they enable web site owners and administrators to update their own content without having to have any programming knowledge at all.
- Search engine to search for properties with specific parameters such as Price - Highest/Lowest, Lowest/Highest, New, Foreclosed, and other options provided by MLS data
- Slider Search for number of Bathrooms, Bedrooms and Price Range -
- Type of Property / check box modal view, i.e. Residential, Condo, Farm, etc - this will be different on each MLS group
- City Search / list of all cities serviced with the local MLS group.
- County Search / List of all counties served by the local MLS group
- Frontage Type such as - River, Creek, Lake, Mountain View, etc - each MLS group will have different frontage types available
- View Types such as - Mountain, Lake, River, Valley, etc - each MLS group will have different View Types
- A single search box for inputting a MLS Id to search for a specific property listing
- Foreclosure Properties which will show area Foreclosures listed in the MLS database. These listings will show up in a standard listing search PLUS an option to search ONLY Foreclosure Properties